The bachelor's degree English examination for advanced education in Shandong Province in March 2020 is scheduled to take place on March 14-15. The relevant matters are notified as follows:
I. Registration Time
Online registration time:
December 22, 2019, 8:00 am to December 31, 24:00 pm.
Undergraduates with continuing education of higher education before class 2019 (including class 2019) can apply for the exam, and students of class 2020 cannot apply.
Registration and payment
1. Candidates can choose to take the exam near the university where they live, or they can choose to take the exam at the college where they live.
2. The examination registration fee is 90 yuan / person. Candidates can pay the fee at the same time when submitting the registration, or they can continue to pay later. Successful payment is considered as successful registration. Candidates who have not completed the one-time payment process at the time of registration can log on to the website to enter the personal studio, click "Exam Registration", and continue to complete the payment. The payment time is within 30 minutes of submitting the registration. After the order is cancelled, candidates can re-select the relevant information to apply for the test. Once the payment is successful, the order cannot be cancelled. Candidates will not be refunded after paying the fee, and the exam fee paid is only for the current exam.
3． When the candidate logs in to the registration system for the first time, the system will automatically display the candidate's personal information. Candidates should repeatedly check the name, ID card number and other information to confirm that they are correct before registering, otherwise the results of qualified candidates cannot be exported and identified by their school. Candidates who fail to take the test or whose test scores are invalid due to the candidate's own false or missing report are responsible for the test.
4． The registration website supports Alipay and WeChat for payment.
5. Candidates can download the bachelor's degree English test outline in the registration system when registering.
Fourth, the online registration process
1. Candidates complete the online registration and online payment by logging in to the registration website http://xwyy.webtrn.cn . The initial login account number is the ID number, and the password is the last six digits of the ID number.
2. The recommended browser for the registration website is Google Chrome or IE10.0 or higher, Firefox40.0 or higher, and 360 browser speed mode. This website does not support registration for mobile communication devices such as mobile phones and iPads.
A schematic diagram of the registration process is attached.
Five, print the admission ticket time, steps
3月1日。 Candidates can successfully log in to the registration website and enter the “Print Admission Ticket” to download and print the admission ticket within the prescribed time after successfully completing the registration and payment of fees. The printing admission ticket starts on March 1, 2020 .
Candidates are advised to print the admission ticket as soon as possible, and carefully check the test location, test time, and instructions for candidates on the admission ticket to avoid affecting the exam due to failure to print the admission ticket in time or to understand the relevant regulations accurately.
Six, registration consultation phone
Candidates encounter problems such as login, modification of personal information (such as: candidate name, certificate number), payment (such as: system payment status has not been updated) during the registration process, and can call the Beijing Internet ladder bachelor's degree English test technical center at 010 -53916763 for consultation. The answer time of the consultation phone is 8: 30-11: 30, 13: 30-17: 00 (Monday to Friday, except holidays).
Seven, query results
From April 15, 2020, candidates can check the test results through the registration website http://xwyy.webtrn.cn.
Matters needing attention
1. Candidates are required to take the exam with their admission ticket and second-generation ID card (temporary ID card is invalid).
2. Candidates are not allowed to bring paper and pen into the examination room.
3． Candidates must arrive at the test room 30 minutes before the test to perform face recognition and ID verification early.
December 19, 2019